Tuesday, May 17, 2011

A little update from me

Hello folks! I'm here again :) Wonder why I blog in English so sudden? Continue reading :) So sick of blogging due to the eight-blog-posts-in-a-row session yesterday. But what to do? Have to work hard for the assignment to get the holy 5 marks! (only 5 marks, duh!) Tried my best to blog in English for the assignment, don't really confident with it but I'm okay with the works. I'll probably keep the blog because I did actually put some efforts on it, haha! Okay back to topic, here's a little update about my recent life. 

Life's so great without school! I have so much of holidays this week due to the class cancellations before and during Wesak Day, which means I only need to attend 2 classes this week, teehee~ happy till the max, heh! :D 

Attended 'lonely yoga class' again as Kwanderella goes to school for revision class today :S But it wasn't that bad, start to love Yin Yoga because it's so relaxing! What you need to do is just simple stretching, bending and hold, no downward facing (the one I hate the most!) and not even plank pose ;-)    

Looking forward to the month of Bittersweet June. Happy because it's Princess Kwanderella's 21st birthday and family trip to Langkawi, just Langkawi but I'm still happy, I need vacations! Sad because we have to quit the yoga class temporarily but it's okay :) The princess and the queen will come back completely and beautifully, hahaha! 

My Queen B BoA's the Live X'mas DVD had just released and I want it so badly!!! I love the stage decorations and BoA's outfits and of course her vocal, perfect as usual! But I don't think I will buy it because I'll spend on L'Occitane which I'd always wanted first. Byeee BoA T.T

Thinking of changing my blog URL due to the wrong spelling of the word 'rudolf' :p Hehe, so my new blog URL will be changed to < louisebuke. blogspot. com >. Sorry for any inconvenience caused :) 

My recent favorite photo, vibrant Queen B! <3

Kla, that's all for today. Off to lunch now, byeee!

No comments:

Post a Comment