I can't believe I'm still very in the mood of blogging even after the prolonged 'resting state' of my life. Getting more like an old school person eh? I mean who the hell still writing long blog posts since the day we were introduced with microblogs like Twitter? Can't deny that I'm one of the Twitter/FB/Weibo freaks like others but I still love to spit things out on Blogger, even I have to sacrifice some sleeping time to do so. Perhaps the 140-words message is not enough for me to crap, heh!
Well, I should say 2011 is the year of dynamic which follows right after my fantastic freshman year in college. Screwed up by school works, exams, FYP etc., met some old school mates who are soon enough to be good friends, lotsa outings and money-spending activities and so on so forth. Still not get used into this non-static lifestyle, things changed even before I realize. Ups and downs, happy and sad. The beauty of life, isn't it?
Girls' minds are dynamic, too. One of my boy friends concluded to me that girls are the most complicated creatures in this world. I'd doubted it, but he's right in some ways. How could you know an innocent, simple girl will turn out to be a backstabber and did something that betrays you? Especially when it's related to love.
Whatever it takes, nothing's gonna stop me from zZz-ing now! Ha!
Till the next post, xoxo
No comments:
Post a Comment