田馥甄!
Not really a fan of S.H.E but I'd fall for her, who doesn't? Got really excited when her first solo album was launched, tho I'm not going to buy it lol. As I love genres like acoustic and unplugged live performance, she's definitely my cup of tea. And of course I love her 2nd solo album 'My Love' :)
Y U SO PRETTY?
And now she's coming to Malaysia for a Christmas party and autograph sessions! I was so desperate to go to the Christmas party! Although the tix costs a hundred bucks but goodies bag and other gifts will be given to the participants, and a high tea session will be included. The most important thing is, you can watch Hebe's live performance in short distance as there are only 400 seats available! Too bad they were all sold out T.T
But something miracle happened when my friends and I went to Overtime@Sri Petaling last week. I was really excited because I got the redemption card which can redeem 2 VIP tickets to her autograph session@TARC! *FYI, Overtime is one of the sponsors of the event* YES! Gotta meet my goddess soon! Think of buying her album to get her signature, tho I already have all of the songs :p
Gotta redeem the tix@South Gate, Sungai Besi on 3/12 with Jun :D :D :D
Aww I can't wait for that day to come! 10/12 will definitely be my lucky day! Teehee~


我那时也很迷她哦~~~她的歌真的为整个华人唱片市场给注入新的味道~~~超爱她的歌的~~~ 点梦幻 有点清新 有点悄皮 有点慵懒(打到这形容词就会想起你这个波斯猫家族〉〈) 然后 同时间又带点黑暗面 狂嚣意味~~~寂寞 孤独。。。哎 不如简单直接点做conclusion就是 迷人啦!!!你就好啦~~可以去现场听她唱~~~听说她皮肤超好的(陶姐姐说的) 是真的吗??吗??有我这个tofu妹妹的好嘛???嘻嘻~~而且 现场唱有没有给你这个 抓破绽大王发现破音哪???你看在kl读书的alien们几幸福~~~随时做个追星族~~~在金宝看个屁啊!!!好的迟些等你更新再留些有的没的大便上来~~~再见~~~ps:我好像拥有hebe的头发啊!!goodbye my love我的爱人再见~~~~~muacksssss~~~~from faraway hottie --------〉tiffany^.^
ReplyDelete是好想拥有呵~~~真是哪 一个不小心就打到自己那么自恋~~~paiseh nahhh^^
ReplyDelete哈罗傻婆啊!哇!赢了咯形容到这么仔细我词穷了哈哈!对啊我很爱她的风格~最近都比较迷恋这种country style,不插电或者民谣的感觉,整个fu很对!哈哈,诶其实她的妆已经厚到看不出实质的肤质,而且现场也没有很好听而已!有点美中不足但是握到手我开心的叻!哈哈~不要说到这么灰啦,等你回来还有大把star给你追个够(^.^)哈哈,最近我都没有"便意",有很多灵感但是整理不出来~等我啊!你叻?忙到屙屎都不得空对不对?没有时间blog对不对?那也不行偷懒喔?hoho~额i我看到你delete了那个在这里的一堂课,哈哈!我有在关注你的叻!真朋友对不对?呵呵!你故意的啦哈哈,自恋婆哈哈!真的很美喔我也好"象"拥有!再见"nahh"小热热hottie~哈哈噁心哦我?!期待你的新作啦(^.^)
ReplyDelete